Midwest Academy is an on grounds freeway-accredited school. Our DBT-trained and licensed educators offer a structured, individualized educational setting that allows students to express their thoughts and feelings appropriately. Our goals are to prepare students to successfully return to their school and increase academic aptitude.
Midwest Academy offers the following services:
- Credits transfer to home school
- Small group tutorial for identified students
- Credit recovery
- Academic curriculum tailored to meet both academic and therapeutic individual needs of students
- Extended School Year offered for all students
- Collaboration with home school
Our teachers maintain Indiana State licensing requirements and receive additional training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT). Their Philosophy is to establish a supportive classroom environment where students are encouraged to take risks, evaluate their own work, and monitor their choices. Prior to your child being discharged our educators will develop an educational plan for their future.
For more information about Midwest Academy please contact: