Midwest Center for Youth and Families provides residential Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) for adolescent females, ages 12-18 in Valparaiso, Indiana.
2301 Cumberland Drive
Valparaiso, IN 46383Take a Virtual Tour
We are happy to announce Midwest Center for Youth and Families’ South Shore Academy is now TRICARE© certified and a network provider! We welcome all Military professionals, retirees and their families to receive services from our female adolescent facility through their TRICARE© plans.
On-site tours of our facilities are available upon request. If you are a parent requesting a tour, please call 888-629-3471 and ask for the Intake Department.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy in a nurturing, safe and secure environment.
- Residents immersed in DBT skill building.
- Family participation including family therapy and parent education. Lodging assistance is provided on a case-by-case basis. We offer a safe, secure, online connection with the use of a webcam.
- Nutrition screening and plan provided by a licensed dietitian.
- Accredited on-grounds school to provide ongoing, year-round core curriculum education in the primary and secondary grades. Extended school year offered for all students to assist them with catching up and keeping ahead in their education.
If you are a referral source and would like a tour, please contact:
Brandy Clark, Director of Business Development
Phone: (888) 629-3471